Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The greatest country on earth?

Last evening I had an exchange with a friend debater that went something like this:

"Libertine Libertarian says: T.S., just out of curiousity, have you lived in another country?"My point being, while I totally agree the US is not perfect many people do take for granted some things we enjoy here that other countries do not offer.I also agree our political choices are getting more and more less like choosing the best to be president, it has become more of voting for the lesser of two (or three) evils.


"Libertine Libertarian says: T.S., just out of curiousity, have you lived in another country?"My point being, while I totally agree the US is not perfect many people do take for granted some things we enjoy here that other countries do not offer. I also agree our political choices are getting more and more less like choosing the best to be president, it has become more of voting for the lesser of two (or three) evils.

My response is from the hip, and goes like this:

So, the fact that our system is still (maybe not, and maybe not for long) better than others is a reason to continue to watch it go down the toilet, and do nothing to correct the problems?We should at least hack off the cancerous, self serving bastards that are selling us out instead of continuing to allow them to hand us their co-conspirators to continue runningour country, dont you thing?

How could our citizenry become convinced that a guy like Ron Paul is bad for us, and people like McCain, Clinton and Obama are good? That may good friend, took some seriously slick & repetetive media mind control.

To give you a direct answer: I have traveled and lived in other places for months (6) at a time, but I have never been anything but an American citizen. Yes other places have their own negatives. So, toilet paper is hard to get: big deal. South America for instance isnt the most stable countries in the world, but there are many, many positives. Many countries in south America began aggressive programs to reduce dependency on oil BACK IN THE SEVENTIES. All this occured while the wealthy in our country wrangled our politicians into selling us out and remaining dependant on oil, while ALL independant inventors and developers of oil free technology were thwarted, hijacked and murdered, yes MURDERED.

As a result places like Brazil have (almost) All of their vehicles running on fuel blends using gasohol & ethynol and actually export oil instead of like us, being a hopeless addicts, bound to our keepers. It hasnt solved all of their problems, but then again, they havent been HANDING OVER THEIR NATIONS WEALTH TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES, MANY OF WHICH THEY ARENT VERY FRIENDLY WITH.

Yes nowhere on earth is perfect, but the old argument that "our country isnt perfect, but its still the best country in the world" is becoming more and more of a preponderance. It will soon be a joke even to us, as I am sure you are aware that people in Switzerland and Sweden laugh when they hear us go on and on about how great we are. I love this country enough to know when its time to stop trying to show off, and make believe our problems dont exist instead of doing something to solve our problems and really stay on top.

The globalists do not want this to happen, I assure you. Whats so great about a political system run by behind the scenes puppet masters who balance herding and mindcontrol on the people and trying to "appear free". Exposure to television and the constant thought programming has people accepting and allowing a little less freedom everyday in trade for our daily bread. I bet thet cant WAIT until we are unarmed. Then we will have absolutely no choice in our future, and it will be overtly suggested to us at that point.

Not only do I believe this will happen, I am guaranteeing it will happen within the next ten yearts or less.


This is unacceptable to me, as it was unacceptable to the many men who bled and died to make this a free and soveriegn nation. Im not talking about all the men who helped form this country and wrote the great and wise things (including the warnings to be vigilant!). Im speaking for the men who died under this flag from the revolutionary war, civil war all the way up until this morning in Iraq.. What do you want to say to them.... That you just thought it'd be ok to give a little bit of that freedom away because you thought youd be safer?

IF "it has become more of voting for the lesser of two (or three) evils."THEN I CHOOSE TO FIGHT EVIL wholesale.

I will not choose evil as consequence of not being given a choice.

Hey Libertine, I hope you dont take this as insulting to you.... I guess I just spilled it all out, but this really isnt directed at you as much as to all my fellow countrymen.... whether they like me or not, I see this as the writing on the wall.

No comments: