Friday, January 11, 2008

Ive been considering "taking up the pen" (writing).

A New Manifesto ?

In any scenario where a society loses (or willingly gives away) its Freedoms, it is not simply some tyrant that rises up seizing control on any particular day, not any more, anyway. This process will always be a systematic network of people and thought reform, and exchange of values involved to make such a "Coup D'état " happen.

"Keep in mind that there are plenty of American citizens who have already bought too far into the current "cult" of complacent American society, and will actually be quite happy to see such a change take place here in this country." They will accept whatever comes as long as their "status quo" isn't disrupted. What those people fail to realize is the changing of hands happened a very long time ago while we were sleeping complacently in our beds, or playing with the latest new toys made of plastic.

There are any number of reasons people might want to see this happen (religious, etc...), but in the end it boils down to a small number of people who actually benefit in terms of their own quality of living, without any regard for anyone else which is just (greed) wealth, or power from such a transformation.

Most would never admit it openly (at least not yet), but they are out there. In the early days of Nazi Germany, there were the "Brown Shirts", who were basically just party thugs (but still civilians) who practiced such things as voter intimidation, control of resources, inhibit free travel and other types of harassment. All I'm saying is, there are plenty of people out there who do not want to see the truth uncovered.""

There is plenty of intimidation being practiced right now, right here in this "FREE COUNTRY".
In the past few years that I have become "a writer" of sorts, I have experienced a tremendous amount of intimidation, ridicule, abandonment of my friends and loved ones over some of the issues of the day (politics, religion, constitutional freedom and the interpretation of same).
I look around. I look at all of the people that I sincerely love and care about, many of who shake their heads "tsk tsk, please stop sending me this stuff"......

I guess I am a kook.

I have never viewed this as some sort of popularity or personality contest in the sense that I never wondered what people would think of me. When I decided to become a literary "Paul Revere" it was because thats exactly how I view myself. I'm no whacked out "conspiracy theorist". If I see a flying saucer, believe me, I'll make sure thats what I see before I tell everyone, who may have a certain level of respect for me (or not); "Hey, Guess what I just saw?"

I dont pretend to have all the answers, I just have what is now amounting to a s h i t load of questions which seem to be pushing all the wrong buttons on many people, including those whom I never for a minute would have thought could turn around and point a finger at me saying: "kook...., Stop it. Your causing a scene....".

Well, in defense of my often incendiary pen, I say:

""Who is the real kook? The person who has and raises questions, or the person who simply believes & accepts everything they are told? Typical tactic's used by modern tyrants are to label anyone who dares to "question authority" a kook unworthy of respect by society. THIS is step alpha in the dictator's handbook for silencing dissedence.

I have always thought that this vigilance is the most valiant of all traits in a patriot! In fact, this "revolutionary Rebel" spirit, was until recently something openly admired in this country. My how things are changing.

Im watching on TV here where the History Channel is comparing David Koresh (and all of his "Alleged atrocities" to Charlie Manson. Hmmm Speaking of "non-sequitors".

I have been raised to be, for the most part law abiding. My contention is that when the laws of the land begin to circumvent the very foundation for the health and well-being in a society, then it is time to be a law questioner, a law defy-er, and a law breaker if need be.

""This statement is the sum of my pretext, It's the essence, the very salt of the earth if you will, to being a Free American. Hell, a Free Human.

-Juan Iota

I give credit to "DT" for uttering the right words right when I had begun to write this statement here for my blog!--

No comments: